* In case of any delay in receiving the OTP, you may verify it later. Please proceed without verification.
Please enter your Email ID or Mobile number used at the time of registration.
If you enter your Email ID, your password will be sent to your Email ID or
if you enter your Mobile number, your password will be sent through an SMS on
your Mobile -
Kanban is a philosophy which when applied in work ethics forges a path which is much simplified and easy to propagate. Not only does it bring sustainability in your work process but also makes you progress gradually with impressive efficiency.
The Principle of Kanban allows you to bring everyone on the same track and monitor the flexibility of work processed. It reflects the bottlenecks at an early stage and helps the team member to reciprocate accordingly and become more responsive. This eventually leads to quality collaboration and boosted production.
Kanban Certification Training Course Content and Objectives:
Participants will learn how to design a KMP1 Certification or Kanban System Design and initiate change with Kanban. They will learn the basic concepts of flow, pull, and collaborative improvement.
At the end of the KMP1 Certification training, participants will understand:
1. How to identify and address bottlenecks
2. How to work with shifting priorities
3. How to deal with interrupt work and multi-tasking
4. How to deal with important but not time-critical work
5. How to avoid having work pile up in one place (or time) while there is a lack of work in another place
6. How to create flow in the work, the information to perform the work, and the teams that do the work